HIAB Driver, HGV
Salary: Extremely generous rates of pay for the right candidates
location: MAH Steel HQ - Gravesend
Application closing date:
MAH Steel are a friendly steel fabricator company with an available job position for a HIAB, HGV Driver to work in our busy family-run team.
We operate a fleet of brand new, state of the art lorries with both PM and Fassi HIAB cranes. Due to unprecedented customer demand, we are seeking to urgently appoint a HIAB Driver to join our exceptional team. We have experienced year on year growth, and you will be joining an excellent organisation.
- Transport steel to multiple location construction sites around the South East U.K
- Offload and lift steel beams to either kerbside, to scaffolds or other places as required
- Be aware of all safety and driver-responsibilities as outlined by DVLA
- Communicate with the office and with our customers
- Job type : Contract
- Hours : Monday – Friday. Flexible working options available.
- Expected start date : ASAP
- At least 2 years experience being a HIAB driver, ideally with heavy material lifting experience, steel a distinct advantage.
- Can-do, positive attitude, someone who looks to get the job done swiftly and safely.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Hard working and a team player.
- Reasonably fit, as there is some heavy lifting involved.
Please use the form to apply for this HIAB HGV Driver job position and we will get back to you.
Apply for this position now