MAH Steel - Services
MAH Steel has an expert team of in-house engineers to undertake a range of BS 5950 standard steel connection design for both simple and complex connections.
Our experience covers all sectors and we’ve undertaken many major steel connection types. Typically our connection design is utilised in the construction of commercial properties, particularly offices, industrial buildings, leisure facilities and shopping centres.
From the initial consultation, through to quality control and construction our vastly experienced engineers will advise on:
- The type of connection required
- Grades and sizes of fittings
- Bolt grades, sizes and lengths
- Weld types and sizes
- The geometry to adopt
We are able to design anything from simple to unorthodox connection configurations. Additionally, we utilise the latest technology for stress testing and serviceability criteria including deflection, vibration and durability.
Connection design can be both costly and time consuming. So, when you get the loads off of your engineer, send us the drawings and we’ll do the rest.
- Getting MAH Steel to design the connections will ensure you save money and avoid exaggerated complex connection details.
- No need to chase engineers for details, with our service in house we ensure the best possible lead times.
- Our engineers design the connections while thinking of the end installer, so we’ll design ones that are easiest to install on site.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Get a quick quote
You can call us on: 01322 276948
We would love to give you a quote for your steel requirements. Please send us the details of your job using the form. If you would upload you drawings then please do so.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional pricing, quality and service. Once you use MAH Steel there will be no going back.